2011 MERCEDES SPRINTER 144′
Client: An adventure couple from Central California
Vessel: 2011 Mercedes Sprinter 144’
Location: Central Coast, CA
Purpose: A capable adventure vehicle to travel the U.S. and do Vanlife.
Design Highlights: Susan was designed for fun. Her owners wanted a capable luxurious basecamp for exploratory adventures across the USA. Build for two plus a dog, she can sleep four and has plenty of storage for all the toys and gear. Hot water showers and a pull-out kitchen, make this rig an all out pleasure to own. And boy did we have fun building it.
- Vanlife Systems: We built this van for our clients to do life on the road. From work to play to entertaining, this beast was built with purpose and all sorts of high-end systems
- Two Fridges: One pullout fridge under the cabin bench seat for drinks, food and snacks. Another electric cooler type fridge and freezer to handle a week’s worth of food for life on the road.
- Garage: A huge pull-out garage tall enough to store bikes, and large enough for all the toys you might want on the road.
- Shower: Hot water shower to clean up after a surf or mountain bike adventure
- Guest Bed: The dinette converts to a guest bed,, or remove the table and you now have a lounge.
- Roof Rack: For additional storage and to watch sunsets
- Off-Road: High clearance and off-rad tires for exploring.
- Bedroom: Full-sized mattress, elevated to the windows to give you a view.
Give us a call to get your project started!