1964 Airstream Globetrotter 18′
Client: The Goodland Hotel
Vessel: 1964 Airstream Globetrotter 18′
Location: Goleta, CA
Purpose: Food service on-the-go
Design Highlights: A solid surface grey countertop has two flush-mounted ice chests built-in, along with a 32” propane grill that hangs off the back. Interior food service amenities include two refrigerators, commercial-style sink and faucet, gas range, and plenty of countertop space.
Amenities: Hot water on demand tankless water heat, Low profile air conditioner, New electric tongue jack
The Goodland in Goleta, a Kimpton Hotel and Restaurant property, will provide guests with a very special amenity thanks to their mobile food service Airstream built by Innovative Spaces based in Santa Barbara, CA. The Goodland is one of the Central Coast’s newest hipster hotel offerings that features a wealth of trending interior designs.
The carefully-conceived plan is to provide hotel guests with on-the-go dining adventures to Central coast beaches, hilltops, and wine country venues. The meal will be delivered courtesy of a 19-foot vintage Airstream that functions as a source of savory barbecue, frosty beverages, and a guaranteed good time in the great outdoors with family and friends.
- Brothers of industry outdoor wood wall
- Exterior spot lights for the cooking area
- Flint grey Corian countertops inside and out
- Unity Ashe colored outdoor awning
- Grey linoleum flooring with a curved baseboard for easy and thorough cleaning
- Interior puck flush mount Hafele lighting
- Energy efficient single door refrigerators
- 3-burner spark ignition gas stovetop and oven
- Commercial grade stainless steel 23” undermount kitchen sink
- Single handle pull down kitchen sink faucet brushed nickel
- Full height bathroom toilet
- Oval stainless steel bathroom sink
- Contemporary bathroom vanity sink brushed nickel faucet
- Pushbutton cabinet knobs
- Silent Night light grey painted cabinetry
- New interior brushed metal interior skins
- Move outside outlets under countertop
Why so few photos? Innovative Spaces was founded in 2015 when our owner Nate Stover, who was then the head builder for Hofmann Architecture, took over the facility, tools and construction team from Hofmann to continue to grow the business. As such, we don't have as many photos as we'd like of this Airstream, but the timelessness of this project lives on and is a great example of what you might expect from us.
Give us a call to get your project started!